CHURCH DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
18 JUNE 2020 UPDATE: Great news! In addition to our current online services via YouTube, we will also start with lockdown services AT CHURCH from Sunday 21 June 2020. This will be for a maximum of 50 people and we encourage you to reserve a seat in advance. Contact the church office during office hours for the upcoming Sunday's Quicket link. Also note:
1. Sunday services will take place from 09:30-10:30. Weather permitting, some of these will take place in a sunny spot in the GraceGen garden. Outdoor gatherings have a lower risk of transmission.
2. No infants or children under 13.
3. People over 60 and those at risk with underlying and chronic health issues are encouraged to continue worshipping at home.
4. Mask wearing is compulsory
5. Mandatory screening will take place from 09:00 on the morning. You will not be allowed to attend if you have any of these symptoms: fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, sore or red eyes, body aches, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or weakness.
6. We will adhere to all sanitation and social distancing guidelines.
29 APRIL 2020: UPDATE on LEVEL 3 announcements: Follow our Grace Generation Church Pietermaritzburg YouTube channel
27 MARCH 2020 According to current government guidelines, public gatherings are prohibited from 27 March 2020. All regular church meetings have been cancelled until further notice. However, we continue to encourage one another in line with Hebrews 10:24. We encourage you to remain in contact and in fellowship with your church family and through life groups. Ask your life group leader for information regarding prayer support, weekly zoom and other online meetings.
VIDEO sermons are streamed via our GRACE GENERATION CHURCH PIETERMARITZBURG YouTube channel.
AUDIO sermons can be downloaded from the resources page of this website.
CHURCH OFFICE is closed, staff are working from home.
CONTACT US if you want to find out more about our church, prayer support, interested to be connected to a group, etc: email@example.com