Africa Leadership School
Africa Leadership School is a church based school, committed to building the capacity of leaders in churches and communities in Africa through Bible based and Spirit led training that is evangelical, and contextual.
Equipping leaders in Africa.
- To provide Bible teaching for the equipping of Christians and the training of leaders in Africa.
- To establish relationships with partners including churches, community organisations, training institutions, and individuals sharing the same passion.
- To identify the training needs of church and community leaders and facilitate skills training in areas such as church planting, discipleship, HIV and Aids, working cross-culturally, business skills, conservation farming, education and project management. Leaders will also be exposed to community work within an African context.
- To develop Bible Based training material as well as a resource library, and to print and publish such materials to meet church and leadership needs in Africa.
As one studies Paul’s apostolic model of the book of Acts, it becomes evident that he used key cities with geographic, economic and political influence to establish key bases to influence the surrounding area by raising a team, planting Churches and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom.
Between Antioch (Acts 13:1), Ephesus (Acts 19:10) and Rome (Acts 28: 30) which became bases, Paul spent approximately six and half years teaching about the risen Christ. A number of breakthroughs occurred as a result of this:
- The whole region surrounding these cities heard the gospel,
- New churches were planted and people were saved,
- Leaders and teams were raised,
- Business persons were caught up in apostolic mission,
- the atmosphere and practices in the city were changed.
Our prayer and passion is that the Africa Leadership School concept will also make such an impact for God upon African cities and nations.
We are looking for individuals and business partners to participate in establishing and promoting this dynamic school. Your contribution can make a real difference in empowering local communities. Contributions can be paid into the Africa Leadership School bank account. Current Account: Africa Leadership School, 1340 557 711, Nedbank Hayfields 134025.
For further information please contact us via the “Find Us” page or phone Louise Schmidt on +27 (0)33 386 5340.
Africa Leadership School, P O Box 100226, SCOTTSVILLE, Pietermaritzburg, 3209, South Africa.
email@example.com Phone: +27 (0)33 386 5340 / +27 (0)33 386 6527